In addition to the training grants that are made available from the European Social Fund (ESF) for transnational projects, ESF funding is also made available to the European Union’s member states and to their internal regions to support national and regional training initiatives. Educapro is currently registered with the UK’s Register of Learning Providers to deliver the training your organization needs, taking full advantage of the funds that are made available for this purpose by the EU and the national government. In many cases Educapro can deliver the customized training program you need, funded to a significant extent by the government.
UK’s Skills Funding Agency
The Skills Funding Agency funds training for further education (FE) in England. The agency supports over 1,000 private training organisations and employers with more than £4 billion of funding each year.
- the Agency story – a short document setting out what the Agency does
- an operational area map that shows the 6 agency operational areas and the corresponding local enterprise partnerships
The Skills Funding Agency is responsible for giving training organisations like Educapro and employers like you the right funding to help adults get the skills they need in today’s competitive international business environment. This includes:
- supporting traineeships
- funding and coordinating apprenticeships
- overseeing and managing 24+ Advanced Learning Loans
- being a co-financing organisation for the European Social Fund (ESF) in England, which invests in jobs and skills
The Skills Funding Agency also:
- maintains Individualised Learner Record (ILR) data
- publishes data and datasets to support planning and performance reporting in FE
- supports the Learning Records Service, who maintain Unique Learner Numbers (ULNs) and Personal Learning Records (PLRs)
Skills Funding Agency Priorities
The agency’s current priorities are to:
- create more apprenticeships
- ensure employers understand the benefits of traineeships
- meet local further education needs
- support and develop traineeships and 24+ Advanced Learning Loans
- prepare learning providers for changes to Adult Community Learning, so that they are in line with the targets in New Challenges, New Chances
- improve its data service, by making its data open to the public
We are pleased to inform visitors that most of the products and services we offer are perfectly aligned with the objectives of the UK’s Skills Funding Agency and thus qualify for funding. We can deliver the training your organization needs to succeed, and the government will help you pick up the tab. If you are interested in learning more about how Educapro can respond to your organization’s specific training needs through government funding, please contact us.