Built on the same platform as our Organizational Culture Survey, Educapro’s Leadership Development 360° Survey has become the industry standard of excellence in leadership assessment tools.
Stratety™ + the Denison Leadership Development 360° is a doubly powerful combination of tools. Stratety™ measures a leader’s performance in subtle, qualitative and verbal ways that are not easy to capture with other tools while the Denison Leadership Development 360° measures a leader’s performance on a set of 12 very specific leadership behaviors that are linked to high performing organizational cultures. Based on the Denison Model, this 360° assessment compares and clearly benchmarks an individual’s leadership and management skills to those of leaders in other organizations.
Stratety™ + the Denison Leadership Development 360° Survey is a powerful combination of developmental tools. By providing qualitative plus data-based feedback, this instrument allows leaders to compare their own ratings to those of coworkers and to identify gaps in perceived strengths, weaknesses and capabilities.
Stratety™ + The 360° Survey
This 96-item survey leverages feedback from a number of different perspectives, including supervisors, peers, direct reports and others. The survey is user-friendly and administered online through a system that allows leaders to personally manage their own Survey process. The Stratety™ evaluation is available in any language and takes only about 5 minutes to complete. The Denison 360 is offered in multiple languages and takes about 25 minutes to complete.
Stratety™ uses a very human, qualitative approach to leadership assessment while Denison uses normative scoring to present survey results. We compare your survey data to our global database of nearly 14,000 leaders from a wide variety of industries, job functions, management levels and tenures. The results are presented in a Summary Report, which conveys the findings simply and visually in percentile scores.
The standard summary report includes:
- A color-coded Circumplex reports that compare your self-ratings to the ‘Combined Other’ group of boss, peers, direct reports and others
- Line item data showing individual scores on each of the questions, and a Line Item report summarizing the 10 highest and lowest scoring items according to the ‘Combined Other’ category
- A Gap report outlining strengths, weaknesses, and under- and over-estimated capabilities
- A Comments Report
Organizations have used Stratety™ + the Denison Leadership Development 360 to:
1. Help leaders identify specific strengths and weaknesses
2. Help leaders establish an action plan for leadership development
3. Understand group-level leadership strengths and weaknesses
4. Learn how specific skills and practices impact their leadership performance
5. Develop leadership skills necessary to adapt to a changing environment
6. Understand their role in creating a high-performance culture
7. Successfully develop their teams
|← Click on the thinking gentleman to download our presentation on Stratety™ + Denison Leadership Development.|
An Educapro consultant is only a phone call or any email away. If you would like to talk about leadership development in your organization, please schedule a brief videoconference meeting with one of our consultants. If you would like to know about why we use videoconference as our preferred method of initial communication, please ask us here. If you prefer to contact us by phone or email, please find our contact information in the footer below.