Educapro offers a world-class Business English training program that is built on our patent-pending Stratety™ training evaluation platform. Unlike our competitors, we guarantee results from our one-to-one English language training, or we return your money. It’s that simple.
Our specialty, “in-company” or “on-site” training, which always takes place in a live, face-to-face context, allows our customers to determine the days and hours most convenient for them to receive qualified, native-level English-speaking trainers in the comfort of their own homes or offices.
Our teaching methodology is always 100% personalized to meet the needs and goals of our customers and includes the most innovative and effective teacher feedback system, allowing our students to know exactly where they are in terms of current level, most frequent mistakes and areas that need most improvement.
Like all of our soft-skills training, our Business English offering optionally includes our patent-pending evaluation platform called Stratety™. This platform allows us to keep a 100% individualized track of progress, a unique offer on the market that allows for a rigorous and completely objective measure of progress.
Stratety™ employs a feedback and evaluation system that is based on the world’s most popular evaluations frameworks (TOEFL, IELTS, CEFRL). Each tier of our program includes a description of the skills necessary for students to reach a particular level, such as fluency, listening and complexity of speech. Our selection of educational materials, customized curriculum, and teacher feedback, in combination with monthly, quarterly or annual evaluations allow our customers to track individual participation, performance and progress with exact precision.
Within each level, our program provides content and materials specifically designed to enable student to achieve their objectives. The contents are prepared to address the main language areas – always emphasizing the ability to speak the target language.
Experts agree that the most effective language learning programs provide for frequent and regular contact – active contact – with the target language. Our language learning program is designed to promote active and participatory learning for each student, and our offering is flexible enough to include anywhere from 90 minutes of class per week, up to 40 hours of immersive language development per week.
For maximum effectiveness, each training program is optionally combined with other types of training, such as online training, telephone training or videoconference training. In all cases, the curriculum and instructional materials are selected to facilitate the achievement of student and company goals in the shortest amount of time.
All of our trainers are highly-qualified, native-level speakers who are carefully assigned according to our students’ background and specific needs. Before the training begins, all of our teachers have access to a complete student profile that includes original evaluation, study objectives and learning requirements. Our teachers work closely with our language quality department to develop and deliver a fully customized study plan.
If for any reason one of our trainers does not fit the desired profile, the service is not invoiced and we replace the trainer at no additional cost. Thus, you can be confident that your training will be an enjoyable and effective learning experience.
Active Learning: Training focused on speaking the target language. This approach to speaking a language is the quickest and most effective way to guarantee success. Our language learning programs, in combination with the Stratety™platform, guarantee that our students learn by speaking the language they need.
Private classes or small groups: The individualized attention we provide helps our clients reach their goals more quickly and more effectively through highly personalized feedback.
We Guarantee Results: our language learning program is designed to deliver results, or you don’t pay. It’s as simple as that. Our trainers teach words, phrases and structures that can be applied to real situations. If they are not applied and we cannot demonstrate that, in fact, our students have progressed, using our patent-pending Stratety™ platform, we will not invoice you for the service.
Testing and Measuring Progress
We evaluate the quality of training and the effectiveness of our trainers regularly through online surveys and student questionnaires. We also verify student satisfaction and the achievement of student and company goals through our proprietary Stratety™ platform, a complete human resource solution that includes complete pre and post-training reports.
To measure a trainee’s initial language skill level, we offer:
- Stratety™: Educapro’s award-winning training evaluation solution through which our students’ starting level is objectively measured. Students return to the platform as frequently as they wish to ensure that measurable progress is being made.
Objectives and Content Programming
Educapro language training is available in six 6 different levels. These six levels correspond to the six levels of the Common European Framework for Language Learning.
Each level is designed to be compatible with the criteria and measurement systems of the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Each training plan is developed with special regard for the initial language level, the objectives and any time constraints that may exist.
The six levels of training and language acquisition and the average hourly requirements (including all forms of study and direct contact with the target language) are detailed in the following table:
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Level A1: is acquired when the student is able to understand and use very common everyday expressions and basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type; when one can introduce oneself and others, ask and give basic personal information about their home, their belongings and the people they know and when one can interact in a simple way provided the other person speaks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- A2 Level : is acquired when the student is able to understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (basic information about oneself and one’s family, shopping, local geography, employment, etc.); can perform simple and routine tasks requiring a basic and direct exchange of information on issues that are familiar and routine, and knows when to describe details of his or her past and his or her environment or other matters related to their immediate needs.
- Level B1 : is acquired when the student is able to understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters, either in situations of work, study or leisure; The student can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst traveling in an area where the language is used; when he or she is able to produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest and can describe experiences and events, dreams and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- Level B2 : is acquired when the one is able to understand the main ideas of complex texts on both concrete and abstract topics, even if they are technical discussions that are within their field of expertise; when one can interact with native speakers with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular communication effortless by any of the partners and can produce clear, detailed text on a variety of subjects and explain a viewpoint on issues of general interest, stating the pros and cons of various options.
- Level C1 : is acquired when one is able to understand a wide range of long texts with a certain level of command, and recognize implicit meaning; When one can express oneself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious effort to find the right expression; when one can make flexible and effective use and language for social, academic and professional purposes and can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
- Level C2: is acquired when one is able to understand with ease virtually everything heard or read; when one knows how to reconstruct the information and arguments from various sources, whether in spoken or written language, and can present coherent summaries that can be expressed spontaneously, very fluently and with a degree of precision, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in complex situations.